Castor Oil Packs
Saturday, Feb 23, 2019
11:00am – 1:00pm
A Castor Oil Pack is a medicinal preparation of herb-infused Castor Oil soaked in flannel, and applied to the abdominal region. Castor Oil Packs have been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicine to remedy digestive ailments, abdominal pain, poor lymphatic circulation, and also to encourage detoxification of the Liver. In this class, we will discus:
– How to Make an Infused Castor Oil Preparation
– How to Perform a Castor Oil Pack
– The Medicinal Benefits of Castor Oil
– What Parts of the Abdomen to Apply Your Castor Oil Pack To for Specific Health Effects
– 20 Medicinal Herbs from Chinese, Ayurvedic, and Western Medicine To Use in Your Castor Oil Pack for Specific Health Effects.
– Castor Oil Packs will be taught in a lecture-style class with a Powerpoint Slideshow, so make sure to bring note-taking materials with you!
Instructor: Sadie Garner graduated from the Colorado School of Clinical Herbalism as a Certified Herbalist in 2016, and has 360 hours of training in herbal pharmacy, phytochemistry, human anatomy & physiology, pathology, field botany & plant identification, holistic nutrition, aromatherapy, and flower essences. Immediately after graduating, Sadie began Earth Witch Herbals, an all-natural, vegan health & wellness company dedicated to providing plant-based medicine to all beings on the planet. As an Herbalist and Hedge Witch, Sadie is committed to helping others understand the chemical constitution of medicinal plants and how their abilities work to transmute physical, mental, and spiritual healing. You can follow her adventures in hedge witchcraft on her IG: @greenwitchmedicine
Event LocationRitual Cravt
Denver, CO, 80211