Medicinal Mushrooms & Lichen
Sunday, Jan 13, 2019
11:00am – 1:30pm
Mushrooms and Lichen have been used in Traditional Eastern Medicine for thousands of years, and have renowned healing abilities in stimulating the body’s Immune System and preserving an individual’s Vitality. Due to their wide availability, Mushrooms can easily be incorporated into your health routine, and provide daily support for you as physical, emotional, and spiritual medicine. In this class, we will discuss:
– 12 Different Types of Medicinal Mushrooms & Lichen.
– The Physical and Spiritual Effects these Life Forms Have on the Body.
– How the Structure of Mushrooms & Lichen are important to their healing capabilities.
– The Best Applications of Mushroom & Lichen Medicine, and How to Make Your Own Medicinal Preparations.
– How To Properly Identify Common Medicinal Mushroom & Lichen Species in the Rocky Mountains.
-Medicinal Mushrooms & Lichen will be taught in a lecture-style class with a Powerpoint Slideshow, so make sure to bring note-taking materials with you!
Instructor: Sadie Garner graduated from the Colorado School of Clinical Herbalism as a Certified Herbalist in 2016, and has 360 hours of training in herbal pharmacy, phytochemistry, human anatomy & physiology, pathology, field botany & plant identification, holistic nutrition, aromatherapy, and flower essences. Immediately after graduating, Sadie began Earth Witch Herbals, an all-natural, vegan health & wellness company dedicated to providing plant-based medicine to all beings on the planet. As an Herbalist and Hedge Witch, Sadie is committed to helping others understand the chemical constitution of medicinal plants and how their abilities work to transmute physical, mental, and spiritual healing. You can follow her adventures in hedge witchcraft on her IG: @greenwitchmedicine
Event LocationRitual Cravt
Denver, CO, 80211